Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Goodby to our Friends

We enjoyed a Dim Sum luncheon with the office employees on our last week in Hong Kong. They are wonderful group to work with and we enjoyed getting to know them.
More office employees...Emily, Joani, Ashley and Vivien. They insisted we try Chinese delicacies, Chicken Feet and Fish Stomach
Luncheon with the Senior Missionary Couples whose callings included Humanitarian Aid, Family History, Employment, Public Affairs, Auditor, Lawyer, Weekday Branch President and Area Executive Secretary. They will always be good friends!
Can't forget the Philippinas! This is our Family Home Evening group. They are a sweet and energetic bunch that we will always remember. They surprised us on our last Sunday in Hong Kong with a dinner and party.

1 comment:

Elder J said...

I loved your going away pictures. By the way - I really got home sick when you sent pictures of President Jones in his bike attire - yes, I did EAT MY HEART OUT.

Was that a HIS and HERS computer on the counter, and yes I'm surprise he wasn't typing on both computers.