I simply can not keep up with the Joneses. I try calling and the phone is disconnected with no additional help. You guys just keep having too many good times. But, someone has to. I would love to hear about your next adventure.
So was the article about Mission President in the Church news brought on because of the "luck" you got from this? By the way Dr. Jones this is Amy H from Radiant.
3 comments:
Tooo much fun! So does that mean I will have good luck from watching it?? I sure hope so :)
I simply can not keep up with the Joneses. I try calling and the phone is disconnected with no additional help.
You guys just keep having too many good times. But, someone has to.
I would love to hear about your next adventure.
Love you,
Kirsten Jones
So was the article about Mission President in the Church news brought on because of the "luck" you got from this?
By the way Dr. Jones this is Amy H from Radiant.
Post a Comment