Sunday, January 13, 2008
Hong Kong at Last!
We finally arrived in Hong Kong on December 29, 2007, just in time to ring in the New Year. The first couple of weeks have been filled with getting organized, hooking up the computers, and finding our way around. The couple missionaries at the Asia Area offices have given us a great welcome and we're enjoying getting a whole new bunch of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at you go! You got a picture on and everything! I'm so impressed. You said you had questions so just let me know how I can help.
Looks like you are having an adventure. Pres. Hinckley has been on my mind all day. Friday we have a family funeral service, but the real one is one Sat. at 11:00a.m. It is so strange to think he is really gone. We get so attached to our prophets. Thanks for the blog address. Thanks for sharing your experience. We will be missionaries sometime soon. I feel it coming. Love you, Deanne (and Bob)
Post a Comment